Yes, Omega walk shoes do help in PF. As they are made considering the following important things:
- Great Arch Support - to keep your feet from flattening out and help limit pronation.
- Contoured Footbeds - to help promote alignment by evenly distributing your weight across your foot.
- Removable Footbeds - to allow you to easily remove the current shoe footbeds and replace them with most custom and over-the-counter orthotics.
- Deep Heel Cups - to keep your heel padded while keeping you stabilized with every step.
- Shock Absorption - to help minimize or absorb harmful shock from the ground up.